With its industrial cold rolled steel construction and reinforced zinc coating, our heavy-duty Locking Drawer Slide is made to perform precisely and smoothly. It has been rigorously tested through 50,000 cycles of opening and closing to ensure no failure with its operations. The slide comes with a sensitive locking lever and two ball-bearing cages for ultra-smooth movement and is perfect for installation with most cabinet and drawers. The drawer slide is available in seven different lengths, ranging from 711mm to 1524mm.
Designed for Australian applications, our drawer slides need to be installed with the following guidelines
* When marking hole positions, do not drill through the slide holes during installation. This will create metal filings which may lodge in the tracks, resulting in rough running and ultimately, failure of the slides.
* Depending on the substrate, the use of stainless steel 'flat head' hex screws with NY-lock nuts or stainless steel rivets are recommended.
* The fixings must not rub against the moving slides. This will cause failure of the slides.
* Our slides are designed to be mounted horizontally and paired side by side. Mounting them vertically one above the other or in a flat position will void the warranty.
* 50,000-cycle tested
* 2.5mm/2.5mm/2.5mm thick steel for outer, middle and inner tracks
* Available in 6 lengths from 711mm to 1524mm
* Heavy-duty with full extension
* Two ball-bearing cages
* Fitting to the side panel: screw fixing
* Fitting to drawer: screw fixing
* Simple installation
* Load capacity: 227 kg/pair
* Lengths: 711mm/813mm/914mm/1016mm/1422mm/1524mm
* Width: 76mm
* Thickness: 19.5mm
* Material thickness: 2.5mm x 2.5mm x 2.5mm (Outer, middle, inner track)
1 pair x Heavy duty drawer slides
1. Do you ship to international address?
Currently, we only ship within Australia.
2. How are the items delivered?
The items are shipped via Australia Post, Fastway, Toll or Allied Express, according to the size and weight of the item.
3. Can I use my own delivery service?
We only use our nominated carrier for delivery.
4. How can I cancel my order?
Please note that we can only cancel your order if the item has not been dispatched from our warehouse. As we operate a fast and automated dispatching system, but need time to respond to your message, we can only do our best to help.
5. How long does it take to ship our item?
The estimated delivery time frames are:
For customers in VIC, approximately 4 - 7 working days;
For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, approximately 5 - 10 working days;
For customers in QLD, NT,WA and TAS, approximately 8 - 12 working days.
Delivery time only starts after buyers’ payments have been cleared and the item has been dispatched from our suppliers warehouse (usually 1 working day after receipt of cleared payment).
We are unable to guarantee a delivery on any specific dates or times as this is not something our delivery partners would be able to guarantee either.
6.When will the item be dispatched?
Most items will be dispatched the very next business day after full payment is received.
7.Where can I find the delivery information?
Tracking information will be emailed to you. Alternatively, you can also view it in the Shipped tab in the Order List page.
8. We do not ship to the following postcodes
Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please refer to the list below for more details. There may be some exceptions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. There may be other postcode exclusions than specified below.
We do our best to include all relevant postcode inclusions in the list below, but unfortunately cannot list all postcodes Australia wide.
Orders for delivery to postcodes with no shipment service will be cancelled and refunded.
Postcodes that we do not ship to include
6740 DRYSDALE RIVER
6740 MITCHELL PLATEAU
6740 PRINCE REGENT RIVER
6743 CAMBRIDGE GULF
6743 LAKE ARGYLE
7151 HEARD ISLAND
7151 MACQUARIE ISLAND
If your item fails to work or is damaged you have the right to ask for a repair, refund or replacement. We will try and work out the best outcome for you depending on whether the issue is minor or major.
We do not accept returns if you have changed your mind, found the product cheaper elsewhere, if you ordered the incorrect item, or you discovered you don't like it.
If however, we do accept your return for a non faulty item, to be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused or unassembled, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken.
You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of original shipping & return shipping, aswell as a 25% restocking fee. If the item is not received by us you will not be eligible for a credit or exchange. We recommend you insure high value items that you return for change of mind.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we will send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.