Sardine Sport Olympic Flat Weight Bench Press, Multifunctional Strength Training&Home Gym System
- The bench press is an upper body strength training exercise that consists of pressing a weight upwards from a supine position. The exercise works the pectoralis major as well as supporting chest, arm, and shoulder muscles such as the anterior deltoids, serratus anterior, scapulae fixers, trapezii, and the triceps.
- Lower safety bar rests prevent athletes from dropping the weight when muscle failure sets in.
- Second position striker plate can be used for a safety bar catch if user cannot return bar to first position under heavy loads
- Square foot base with rubber cap not only provide extra stable to prevent slipping, also protect the floor finish in your home or gym.
- Reinforced, sturdy, steel spotter plate built into frame. Structurally designed to safely hold spotter weight and make it easier to spot the user.